News New photo op at the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
I was expecting the photo-op to resemble a ghostly bellhop or a family portrait reminiscent to the guests that vanished from the elevator during the freak storm. The whole point should have been watching yourself become a ghostly hologram supercharged by a lightening
strike overlay that appears and disappears when shifting the lenticular photo side to side. Reusing the Haunted Mansion photo is pretty lame; which in and of itself is also lame knowing they "could" for example have your head appear inside a hatbox or materialize in Leota's crystal ball. I like the idea behind using these lenticular photos but they gotta get a heckofalot better! For Tower of Terror in particular; they should be doing something more creative than re-using HM stock.

Last edited:

Magenta Panther

TDO is really missing an opportunity to expand on the Tower in a meaningful way. I think a Tower-themed eatery called the Tip Top Club, next to the Tower, would be a huge hit. Imagine a 1939-Art-Deco quick-service place that had a slightly creepy feel, with windows a la Be Our Guest showing a lightning storm outside, and with the lights flickering inside the restaurant from time to time. It'd be epic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom