Character updates coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios this summer

Disney Maddux

Well, Ralph and Vanellope are going into Character Spot 2 this November...

Maybe some of the characters that come out at random get a M&G (Like Roger Rabbit pls)?

And move Olaf to Epcot! When people see Frozen in Epcot, they expect Anna, Elsa, and Olaf. They get Anna and Elsa, but have to go to a different park for Olaf. So move Olaf to Epcot, put Judy and Nick in Olaf's place (or maybe expand Mickey & Minnie's M&G area with Pluto, Goofy, Donald, and Daisy).

asianway

Well, Ralph and Vanellope are going into Character Spot 2 this November...

Maybe some of the characters that come out at random get a M&G (Like Roger Rabbit pls)?

And move Olaf to Epcot! When people see Frozen in Epcot, they expect Anna, Elsa, and Olaf. They get Anna and Elsa, but have to go to a different park for Olaf. So move Olaf to Epcot, put Judy and Nick in Olaf's place (or maybe expand Mickey & Minnie's M&G area with Pluto, Goofy, Donald, and Daisy).
I don’t think Roger has appeared at WDW since he was removed from Spectro during its turn of the century refurb. Longer than that for a greet.

He is quite literally, toast

Disney Maddux

I don’t think Roger has appeared at WDW since he was removed from Spectro during its turn of the century refurb. Longer than that for a greet.

Huh. Thought I saw that he was one of the characters that randomly come out in DHS, guess not.

brb1006

He was seen occasionally at one of WDW's previous Easter pre-parades a few years ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom