LittleMissMatched in the Disney Springs Marketplace to close Feb 2018

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Monday, March 12, 2018. The Little Miss Matched sign is painted over.

IMG_0325.JPG

IMG_0326.JPG

Kman101

I never went in there (and I have zero memory of being in there before it was LittleMissMatched, although I'm sure I was), not geared towards me, but is it a fairly large shop? Do we have any idea what's going in there? (I know Steve's article said nothing was announced, of course)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I never went in there (and I have zero memory of being in there before it was LittleMissMatched, although I'm sure I was), not geared towards me, but is it a fairly large shop? Do we have any idea what's going in there? (I know Steve's article said nothing was announced, of course)
There are a couple of options, but I dont know if its finalized yet, so I don't want to say.

carnini

kinda bummed, found out today that it was closing. My kids loved the store, had some good and funky clothes for my kids. That being said I have bought several things via their online store so hoping that brand lives on.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
kinda bummed, found out today that it was closing. My kids loved the store, had some good and funky clothes for my kids. That being said I have bought several things via their online store so hoping that brand lives on.
This closed 9 months ago.

carnini

I was unaware its been closed so long as I have not been to disney springs in a year+. I still get their online deals weekly so assumed they where still open...sad to know they are not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom