Magic Kingdom area Speedway Gas Station closing for lengthy refurbishment Feb 12 2018

NearTheEars

This sounds great. We stop there frequently, mostly because by the end of the work week I only have half a tank left, and that will get us to property on the weekend, but only about halfway back home. We do pass a new WaWa on our way home now, though and have been stopping there for some hoagies.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
This sounds great. We stop there frequently, mostly because by the end of the work week I only have half a tank left, and that will get us to property on the weekend, but only about halfway back home. We do pass a new WaWa on our way home now, though and have been stopping there for some hoagies.

That's my stop on the way home, since I stay in MK resorts. Guess I'll have to now loop back to the one on Buena Vista.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
That bathroom manages to show up just when it's needed. runDusney's idea of port-a-potties along the race course is too few and too far between.
A marathon where I volunteer has hydration stations every mile, and at least 3 (sometimes up to 10) PoP's at each one...plus something like 240 or so at the start/finish line. That sounds like a minimum standard to me...

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
A marathon where I volunteer has hydration stations every mile, and at least 3 (sometimes up to 10) PoP's at each one...plus something like 240 or so at the start/finish line. That sounds like a minimum standard to me...

runDisney does a great job with hydration stations. And plenty of PoPs at the staging/start/finish areas. Along the race course, until you reach a park, not so much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom