News Steve Harvey's daytime series 'STEVE' coming to Epcot March 2018

Dutch Inn '76

There sure is a lot of anger on this board - and I just don't get it. I stopped reading and posting on the DIS because of the same reason. It's very discouraging to see that the same thing happens over here.

A medium-sized celebrity is doing a show from WDW. It'll be interesting to be there at the same time as the taping, if nothing else. Why all the hate?

TrojanUSC

I work in the industry and hear nothing but horror stories about how rude and arrogant he is. Had a limo driver tell me that once he picked him up from the airport and he yelled at him the entire time about not being more successful in life and having to resort to driving a limo. I have more respect for the charred remains of the Iago animatronic than that guy.

The memo he wrote his staff at the beginning of last season made national headlines for how rude it was. It's one thing to have security or an assistant, so people aren't barging in your dressing room but his demands crossed the line.

They have done many national talk show tapings from Walt Disney World, Rosie O'Donnell in the mid-90s and early '00s was there a few times - they shot at the then-outdoors Tarzan Rocks theater and Theater of the Stars (Beauty & the Beast). Regis & Kathy Lee were often at American Gardens Theater.

disney4life2008

20180310_170521.jpg
20180310_165430.jpg
20180310_152113.jpg

Interviews with Deion Sanders and Tracy Edmonds.

The Disney Dream Academy by Steve Harvey is also at epcot today. Plus tons of school graduation classes.

disney4life2008

There sure is a lot of anger on this board - and I just don't get it. I stopped reading and posting on the DIS because of the same reason. It's very discouraging to see that the same thing happens over here.

A medium-sized celebrity is doing a show from WDW. It'll be interesting to be there at the same time as the taping, if nothing else. Why all the hate?

Actually no one really cared. Guests would stop and look but would keep walking. The audience inside was only about 100 if that. And it looked like they were there the entire day.

Bolt

Actually no one really cared. Guests would stop and look but would keep walking. The audience inside was only about 100 if that. And it looked like they were there the entire day.
I was at Epcot today checking out the festival - it didn't disrupt the day at all. Just walked by it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom