News Steve Harvey's daytime series 'STEVE' coming to Epcot March 2018

Cmdr_Crimson

Steve: I'm so happy to be here at Disney's Hollywood Studios.... Oh I'm sorry I mean the Magic Kingdom oops I mean universal Islands of Adventure...Wait we aren't taping in Sea World?!?! ahh crap...
giphy.gif

Cmdr_Crimson

Is he doing it outdoors? If so I may actually watch.
Are you kidding what actual indoor area could they film anything anymore out at Disney? The View, The Chew, Kelly Ripa, Wheel of Fortune we're all filled Outdoors. They don't have a place that's like a film studio that could have had an indoor venue but nope there's nothing like that anymore.

bcoachable

Glad they are ok with his early stand up routines.
Grace
His Disney dreamers thing he does is pretty much a step in the opposite direction of his comedy routines of yesteryear...
We all tend to grow up (don’t we?!!!)
(wish my bank account grew up like his too)

TDLFan

I work in the industry and hear nothing but horror stories about how rude and arrogant he is. Had a limo driver tell me that once he picked him up from the airport and he yelled at him the entire time about not being more successful in life and having to resort to driving a limo. I have more respect for the charred remains of the Iago animatronic than that guy.

Sans Souci

I work in the industry and hear nothing but horror stories about how rude and arrogant he is. Had a limo driver tell me that once he picked him up from the airport and he yelled at him the entire time about not being more successful in life and having to resort to driving a limo. I have more respect for the charred remains of the Iago animatronic than that guy.

I'd rather drive a limo than host a game show like this:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom