News Eagles star Nick Foles 'I'm Going to Disney World'

Disone

Just watched it. I felt sorry for him. You could tell by the look on his face that he didn't want to be there one bit, and who could blame him?
I felt he was in good spirits. Probably a little tired though.

Attachments

• 20180205_152314.jpg
    20180205_152314.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 20180205_152304.jpg
    20180205_152304.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 86
  • 20180205_152332.jpg
    20180205_152332.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 84

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
I read yesterday that the Eagles team plane was leaving MSP at midnight last night, so he either went home, got some sleep (HA!), and then is flying to MCO today, or Disney had a private jet waiting to fly the MVP and their family from MSP to MCO. We have dozens, if not a hundred, private jets here this week, what's one more? ;)

They must have flown him separate from Minnasota The team and trophy left Minnisota At around 11 Minnisota time and landed in Philly around 3/330 Philly time. Here is a pic of them arriving at the training center from the local news. From what I have seen/heard there was a large crowd at the airport waiting for them As well. As you can see they recived a hero's welcome. Kind of a shame Foles had to miss this!

Attachments

• 20180205_155000.jpg
    20180205_155000.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 65

brb1006

A little underwhelming...I was expecting a full parade, not just one float.
Don't get me wrong; it's neat that Disney does this. But I thought it would be a bit more exciting.
Same with the other Victory Parades held in the past.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
They must have flown him separate from Minnasota The team and trophy left Minnisota At around 11 Minnisota time and landed in Philly around 3/330 Philly time. Here is a pic of them arriving at the training center from the local news. From what I have seen/heard there was a large crowd at the airport waiting for them As well. As you can see they recived a hero's welcome. Kind of a shame Foles had to miss this!

They're having the team parade on Thursday so I'm sure he'll be back in time for that.

Cmdr_Crimson

I was in Disney's Hollywood Studios today so I could care less whoever it was for a parade for a sport I really could even care less for. Kind of glad I did because it was a mad house over there In the Magic Kingdom on wait times..

DVC91

I’ve been waiting my whole life for the Eagles to win. I grew up in a family of North Jersey / New York native Giants fans as the only member of my family born in Philadelphia. My uncle bought Giants clothing for me when I was a baby in an attempt to get me to be like the rest of my family, but it never stuck.

Eagles fandom as a whole has been defined by its chip-on-their-shoulder players, gritty performances, miracles, insane comeback wins, but ultimately coming up short. My love for this team, like many others, has always been the butt of jokes regarding their lack of ability to go the distance. Not anymore.

I screamed, I begged my television, I cheered, and when that clock read 0:00, I bawled my eyes out for a good 30 minutes. This season has been such a rollercoaster, but this team truly was something special. They were always there for each other, and always played for each other. The atmosphere Doug Pederson cultivated is a work of art, and they way these players have rallied behind the backups that came in for the injured was incredible. Any or all of them could have easily given up, cut their losses, taken their checks, and set their eyes on their next destination, but none of them did. They wanted this win for themselves, for each other, for Doug and Howie Roseman and Lurie, the organization, for the city of Philadelphia, and their lifelong fans in other places.

I’m so happy for these guys, and I wish I could see the real parade in Philly on Thursday. I’ll be cheering here from Florida!!! FLY EAGLES FLY!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom