News 2018 ticket price increases

The Fantasyland expansion opened in 2012. Outside of Pandora, what new additions have opened since then?
I apologize that I didn't describe what I meant better. ):
I was mainly thinking of ALL of the construction across property. Resort refurbs, DVC, Disney Springs, transportation (including roads), and park refurbs and expansions. It seems like a lot of projects are slated to end around 2021, so I gathered that all of this is leading to the 50th Anniversary of MK.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Shhh!!!! Don't give them any ideas, they have people reading these forums, you know! ;)

So, so true. And that was one of the original intents of FastPass, to get guests out of lines and into shops and restaurants, buy merchandise, buying food, etc. But then they started the interactive queue thing, and now staffing adjustments so that rides have long lines whenever possible. It's an odd situation...

Its not when you realize Disney is a bunch of competing business units sharing the same patch of ground. They are all competing for the best financial results so steps like long attraction lines and underutilized and closed restaurants are just tools to secure the desired results.

Yet for most of WDW's history WDW was operated as a single business with guest service as the priority. And yes that meant some groups operated at a loss which was ok because WDW as a whole made lots of money. Now every group needs to turn in ever increasing profits and the guests lose

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom