News Sneak Peek of 'A Wrinkle in Time' at Walt Disney Presents

Cmdr_Crimson

Typically how long are these sneak peeks? Also, do they still have the One Man’s Dream film?

Typically these "Previews" Show the first 5 or so minutes of the movie and then a montage of snippets and that's it.......And No they don't ever show OMD during the time when they show a sneak peek so don't expect it unless a Disney movie hasn't been released for sometime.....I for one think this movie will crash and burn like Tomorrowland but, that's just me....

es135

I was surprised to finally be able to see OMD during my visit a couple weeks ago. We chose to close out our trip with it, and I couldn't have asked for a better ending to my vacation. I certainly understand the desire to promote the latest films in the parks, but I'm sorry for those who miss out on the chance to see OMD.

WDWTank

Typically these "Previews" Show the first 5 or so minutes of the movie and then a montage of snippets and that's it.......And No they don't ever show OMD during the time when they show a sneak peek so don't expect it unless a Disney movie hasn't been released for sometime.....I for one think this movie will crash and burn like Tomorrowland but, that's just me....
I agree, although I do want to see it :)

WDWTank

I was surprised to finally be able to see OMD during my visit a couple weeks ago. We chose to close out our trip with it, and I couldn't have asked for a better ending to my vacation. I certainly understand the desire to promote the latest films in the parks, but I'm sorry for those who miss out on the chance to see OMD.
The funny thing is that with the internet and everything viral, they don’t need to advertise their latest products in their theme parks.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
It still bothers me that they're using that theater space for stupid previews. There's plenty of other places they could add those and keep playing OMD instead, or at least rotate them.

danheaton

I'm really excited to see A Wrinkle in Time, especially because of Ava DuVernay as the director. The trailer looks great! I'll definitely be taking my daughter to see this movie.

Cmdr_Crimson

It still bothers me that they're using that theater space for stupid previews. There's plenty of other places they could add those and keep playing OMD instead, or at least rotate them.
Past week and a half I've been here it was playing one man's dream. It switched to the new preview today..

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Just saw the 9-minute preview..... It's bad... If you seen Bridge to Terabithia, the Narnia films, Tomorrowland, John Carter, Prince of Persia, Oz the Great and Powerful.... Expect to be really disappointed when seeing this piece of crud...

I rather liked 'Tomorrowland', actually. But for whatever reason my kids like 'John Carter'. I can't get into that one at all...

'A Wrinkle In Time' looks like a junk pile to me, based on the previews I've seen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom