PHOTOS - Pizza Ponte soft opens at Disney Springs

KBLovedDisney

Thanks for pointing that out @aladdin2007 . Now that I look at it more, the wall and building decor looks like it would have been more suited for that Brown-Derby look from HWS, but now with the stools...it kind of clashes.

Fox&Hound

See this is exactly what pizza rizzo should have become when it reopened!!!!! How WDW can bring in these awesome businesses and keep selling their awful “pizza” is beyond me...

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
I will definitely try this place. Looks like it offers more for those interested in more than just pizza. Blaze is still a good choice for the family but this looks like something for me and the wife.

trainplane3

I'm here now. I'm not a pizza person at all, actually I dislike it, but this convinced me to try it. It's very good and slices are massive. I'm actually eating the spicy salami pizza and it's great. Deserts are pricey ($7 for tarimazu, butcher the spelling) but everything looks good. It's a bit hectic right now. You can tell it's a soft open, they're still working the kinks out. Seating isn't that bad but I can see how it won't be well received. I give it a thumbs up though! Just one thumbs up though, but that's still good in the world of trainplane3.

Oh the staff were incredible. Super nice all the way around!

Also, Tim Tracker is behind me. Huh.

Edit: Parents got deserts. They said they were very good but should be a dollar or two cheaper. They look small but are a good portion to go along with a bigger-than-face size of pizza. The price might turn some off though.

Some of the staffs english with Italian accents were hard to understand, but that's something so minor to me that I would never dock that against any place (it's not fair, period). I'm pretty good with an accent barrier (huzah working at an airport for 3 years) but they did throw me off slightly. Regardless, it does add to the overall feel!

Simply put, I liked it a lot.

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

See this is exactly what pizza rizzo should have become when it reopened!!!!! How WDW can bring in these awesome businesses and keep selling their awful “pizza” is beyond me...

Disneyquest use to serve great pizza when The Cheesecake factory was running FoodQuest and when they dropped out and went with the Parks quick service it was just as bad...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom