The Hall of Presidents to reopen before Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

brb1006

My daughter would just like to see Disney but the IP for Five Nights at Freddy’s and make it a really exciting animatronic attraction. I told her Stitch might be a better location for that IP.....consistent with the scare factor that location is known for.
FNAF?

KBLovedDisney

tumblr_nynv7as6U01qjgyvoo1_400.gif

It's open!!!

No Name

Way to not be political.

So, Hall of Presidents closed in October 2008, and didn't reopen until July 4, 2009 with Obama. An 8 month refurbishment which included a re-working of the show.

With Bush, it closed in July and re-opened in "late Fall", a less than 5 month refurbishment, depending on your definition of "late Fall". So, a shorter closure. But that's taking "their sweet time".

Finally, the rumor has been that there was some kind of disagreement about the speech that Trump would make within the attraction, which led Disney to re-think the whole show itself and whether or not it made sense in the increasingly divided nation to even have current or recent Presidents speak at all. They ultimately reached an agreement with Trump about what the speech would be and decided to keep the show as-is. So I don't think that qualifies as "feet dragging" so much as re-thinking whether or not a reminder of today's political climate belongs in "The Happiest Place on Earth". It's a valid concern.

Good thing there isn't a Hall of Presidents in The Happiest Place of Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom