Holidays at Disney Springs 2017

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Last edited:

Bolt

Photos of the newly expanded Disney Springs Tree Trail
http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...-disney-springs-christmas-tree-trail-2017.htm

Note that Santa's Chalet has now moved from near to World of Disney to the Tree Trail. The virtual queue carries over from before.

Photos of the Disney Springs 2017 area decor
http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...nov2017-disney-springs-holiday-decor-2017.htm
I keep seeing photos of the tree trail only during the daytime - I imagine it's nice with the Christmas lights on.

Flynnwriter

The decorations at Disney Springs are minimum at best. The Christmas tree trail is pathetic - it should be a magical walk in the forest, not a Home Depot project with a $1000 budget. Nothing is better.

peter11435

The decorations at Disney Springs are minimum at best. The Christmas tree trail is pathetic - it should be a magical walk in the forest, not a Home Depot project with a $1000 budget. Nothing is better.
I've expressed my displeasure with the tree trail in the past. But, outside of that I think Disney springs is quite nicely decorated. I certainly wouldn't call the decorations throughout the marketplace, landing, and town center to be minimal. But that's just my opinion.

Disone

I've expressed my displeasure with the tree trail in the past. But, outside of that I think Disney springs is quite nicely decorated. I certainly wouldn't call the decorations throughout the marketplace, landing, and town center to be minimal. But that's just my opinion.

Hmmmm. I was underwhelmed. Some areas are nice but most of it is underwhelming. The town center tree is very nice.
20171113_162317_HDR.jpg

And I loved these reindeer....
20171113_153855.jpg

Speaking of reindeer I would love to see an entire section done in this steampunk motif.
20171113_162804_HDR.jpg

Now all that said and done, some of the areas do feel rather sparse.
20171113_162828_HDR.jpg

Overall I feel like the holiday decorations at Disney Springs falls into that Disney trap of most everything is either a large tree, Garland or a wreath. They do have some nice vignettes, but overall there's not really a wow factor to their decorations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom