Jingle Cruise returns to Magic Kingdom in early November

I am Timmy

I'm so happy this is returning! We haven't been during Dec. for awhile, and this is just really festive and fun. Sorry for the the visitors to DL, though. This site always has the right info., whether my heart can bear it or not. Looking forward to the holidays!!

Goofyernmost

Well, if you cancel Christmas, you don't have to pay the employees time-and-a-half for working on a holiday.
As if, they pay time and a half for holidays. It's open 365.. CM's know that going in. Salaried perhaps, but, I sincerely doubt that any hourly get extra, especially part-timers.

BTW, I do understand your play on words there and it was a clever path, but, you know me... I can't resist being a curmudgeon.

Maelstrom Troll

We love the Jingle Cruise but since we always visit around the Holidays, I haven’t seen the original script performed in years. First world problems!;)

Sky

If the overlay is open this Thursday, should we expect the MK be done with its decor turnover by then as well? I know they’ve done the turnover in a night before - exciting!

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
This song in the queue always brings a smile to my wife's face. For that alone a trip is worth any crowd.

hippo.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom