Coco Family Celebration begins this weekend at Disney Springs

ThatMouse

For those wondering why this is not a Halloween film, that is the US release date. It already premiered in Mexico and opens Oct 27 there. It's getting very positive reviews. Unfortunately, Michael Giacchino does the music, who I'm not a fan of and wish he'd stop writing music for movies. He has no ability to produce original melodies. Other people think he's just the bomb, I don't get it. Name a song he did you can actually hum.

disnyfan89

For those wondering why this is not a Halloween film, that is the US release date. It already premiered in Mexico and opens Oct 27 there. It's getting very positive reviews. Unfortunately, Michael Giacchino does the music, who I'm not a fan of and wish he'd stop writing music for movies. He has no ability to produce original melodies. Other people think he's just the bomb, I don't get it. Name a song he did you can actually hum.

"Married Life" -Up

FigmentFan3

I enjoy very aggressively humming the Disneyland Space Mountain soundtrack, so there’s that.

peter11435

I would disagree with you based on the soundtracks for Up, the incredibles, zootopia, ratatouille, inside out and space mountain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom