Mini Babybel becomes the Official Snack Cheese of Walt Disney World, Disneyland and Cruise Line

Minthorne

54672b21083265.562fb300310c4.jpg

See? Now we need babybel to make mickey shaped cheese to go on top of this..............cheeseburger>hamburger!

Mickey burger- I wonder what mouse tastes like....

No Name

GoGo SqueeZ became the official applesauce last year. Maybe we'll see a GoGo SqueeZ in TSL too? If I were them I'd push for it.

So exactly what kind of cheese is babybel never heard of it. Is it something kids eat?

It's basically a piece of cheese encased in red wax. You peel a strip of the wax off, pop the cheese out, and eat it. Yum! I wouldn't say it's geared specifically towards kids, but I know many who eat them.

DisAl

GoGo SqueeZ became the official applesauce last year. Maybe we'll see a GoGo SqueeZ in TSL too? If I were them I'd push for it.

It's basically a piece of cheese encased in red wax. You peel a strip of the wax off, pop the cheese out, and eat it. Yum! I wouldn't say it's geared specifically towards kids, but I know many who eat them.
It is similar to Edam cheese. I buy them in bags that have somewhere around 30 of them. Because each small cheese is sealed in wax they stay fresh for a long time and do not dry out. For me at least they are the perfect size for a small snack.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
It is similar to Edam cheese. I buy them in bags that have somewhere around 30 of them. Because each small cheese is sealed in wax they stay fresh for a long time and do not dry out. For me at least they are the perfect size for a small snack.
But watch out for the occasional wax ball that has been penetrated -- you get a very unappetizing blue cheese...and I don't mean bleu cheese!

smile

Technically the Mickey bars they sell in the park are pretty much the same but just covered all over instead of just on the ears.

not quite sure about that, as i distinctly remember the eyes, nose, and mouth being chocolate...
i also vaguely remember it not quite tasting exactly like ice cream, but being more 'ice cream-ish' :p

John park hopper

Technically the Mickey bars they sell in the park are pretty much the same but just covered all over instead of just on the ears.

In May we were there and got a Mickey ice cream was not what i remembered as you say all covered in chocolate. Was alittle disappointed at first but on a hot day it still tasted good. Wonder why they changed it

NearTheEars

Fans: Why can’t Disney get sponsors anymore?!
Disney gets sponsor: This is dumb!

I know, I know. It’s not for an attraction. Too bad they didn’t want to partner up on Spaceship Earth. Haha.

ToTBellHop

Fans: Why can’t Disney get sponsors anymore?!
Disney gets sponsor: This is dumb!

I know, I know. It’s not for an attraction. Too bad they didn’t want to partner up on Spaceship Earth. Haha.
I don’t think it’s dumb. I don’t think anyone is suggesting that. A food sponsor for a food hatch makes sense.

It’s more that Official Cheese Snack sounds silly. It’s no more silly than the integration of Frito’s into Disneyland in the 1950s.

Cmdr_Crimson

not quite sure about that, as i distinctly remember the eyes, nose, and mouth being chocolate...
i also vaguely remember it not quite tasting exactly like ice cream, but being more 'ice cream-ish' :p
In May we were there and got a Mickey ice cream was not what i remembered as you say all covered in chocolate. Was alittle disappointed at first but on a hot day it still tasted good. Wonder why they changed it

The one's sold in the park look like this....
Mickey-Premium.jpg

Pixieish

Not to mention clean up. Waffle makers make good waffles, but if you don't non-stick spray it (like I would probably forget to do) or if the waffle maker is already 'non-stick' but the non-stick magic is not non-sticking, then yeah. Have fun.

Actually we have an Olaf waffle maker - clean up is a breeze...as long as you don't over-fill Olaf. Then you get batter dripping down the back behind the wire that makes the top heat up and lets just say it ain't pretty trying to clean that godforsaken spot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom