News Kali River Rapids scheduled for 5 week refurbishment in the new year

MerlinTheGoat

It's not related to the Coronado Springs expansion is it?

If it's closer, perhaps they're doing work on Kali. It's under refurb right now. Could also be that they're still doing some tree cleanup in backstage areas after Irma (stuff they couldn't easily get to).

ABQ

Was hoping they just let this guy fly around after Flights of Wonder closed up.
fowdak094.jpg

rle4lunch

are they adding another 2-3 minutes to the ride? if not then the refurb is a waste of time.

and yes, i know they can't add more river to the ride. so i'm basically saying this ride kinda sux.

bhg469

are they adding another 2-3 minutes to the ride? if not then the refurb is a waste of time.

and yes, i know they can't add more river to the ride. so i'm basically saying this ride kinda sux.
Its been a complaint since it opened. You run the risk of getting completely soaked for a very short ride that feels incredibly incomplete. It is a huge bummer that this couldnt be much longer.

jhastings74

Amazing so many other classic or near-classic attractions are being considered for IP overlay, when this one actually has no discernible plot and could be a great Jungle Book ride.
My son always thought it could be overlayed with an Emperor's New Groove theme. He was bummed when I told him that the movie and Kali took place in two different hemispheres...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom