4 Walt Disney World Resorts to accept dogs

GoofGoof

Premium Member
The dog can feel happy about the elimination of disposable in-room plastics while they’re left in the strange room.
I can almost guarantee you the dogs don’t care about plastic vs paper straws...they will gladly chew up and eat either if left in the room. However, the next day when they are out in the designated doggy area doing their thing they will probably be very glad they switched to paper straws ;)

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
I can almost guarantee you the dogs don’t care about plastic vs paper straws...they will gladly chew up and eat either if left in the room. However, the next day when they are out in the designated doggy area doing their thing they will probably be very glad they switched to paper straws ;)

While the bored and anxious are chewing up stuff in the room, Disney may as well make everything nutritionally beneficial for the precocious pups.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I disagree, you’re not avoiding the cost at all at the price Disney charges, plus you’re still responsible for your dog. I think that qualifies as wanting them there.
The $50 is about what it costs at Best Friends to board your dog depending on the level of accommodation selected. However, the program allows 2 dogs per room so a significant savings if you have 2 dogs.

Biff215

The $50 is about what it costs at Best Friends to board your dog depending on the level of accommodation selected. However, the program allows 2 dogs per room so a significant savings if you have 2 dogs.
Fair enough, but in my experience there are less expensive options at home where you don’t need to travel with the dog and return to the room to let them out. That doesn’t seem like a vacation to me.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Fair enough, but in my experience there are less expensive options at home where you don’t need to travel with the dog and return to the room to let them out. That doesn’t seem like a vacation to me.
Agreed. To me it doesn’t seem like the kind of vacation suitable for a dog. There are plenty of places you could go and things you can do that could include the dog, but at Disney they aren’t allowed anywhere but the handful of dog friendly rooms.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom