Holiday filming for ABC specials to take place early November at Walt Disney World

dvitali

I always wonder even a tape Christmas Day Parade on ABC is a lowest rated show at that morning time slot on Xmas. Think most ABC stations rather fill in with a church service, or a Christmas movies. Disney want to spend a little possible with a taped show compare to a live show. Never understood why Disney never did a nighttime parade taping to be shown at prime times on ABC ( they also can do live remote from Disneyland).

MaryJaneP

Hard to know who and what will happen. Uncertainty kinda takes away incentive to watch. Different performers on each press release and same performers are singing different songs depending on list (i.e. Baby it's Cold Outside in one PR and Let it Snow in the second PR). Typical CF. Ho, Ho, Ho.

Bolt

Be nice to have Celine Dion, Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett singing some dazzling jazzy Christmas tunes, Shania Twain, Mariah Carey with her iconic song, just overall more relevant and talented people than they wannabes they've been pulling out of the dumpster the last few years
And that's your type of music. To me I've loved that they've had Reba, Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood and Darius Rucker, and even Kelly Clarkson in the last few years, didn't think I'd hear people calling them dumpster music.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Holidays-at-the-Magic-Kingdom_Full_31488.jpg

More photos from today at http://www.wdwmagic.com/events/holi...-the-abc-tv-specials-at-the-magic-kingdom.htm

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Be nice to have Celine Dion, Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett singing some dazzling jazzy Christmas tunes, Shania Twain, Mariah Carey with her iconic song, just overall more relevant and talented people than they wannabes they've been pulling out of the dumpster the last few years

Nah, those artists don't contribute to Disney's bottom line, and that's all that the former-live-Christmas-Parade-turned-90-minute-pre-recorded-infomercial is about these days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom