Disney launches new vacation gifting site

rael ramone

Years and years ago a friend of mine at their wedding had a Disney 'Wedding Registry' where you could buy meals, drinks, etc for the couple.

As far as this. This is a good way to increase revenue. Doesn't feel like a money grab. Doesn't monetize things that used to come with the high admission price. Credit where credit is due. This is good.

OliveMcFly

I was hoping there would be a way to add spending to their package. We want to give my niece and nephew some spending for their trip and it would be so convenient to add it like on board credit for a cruise. Maybe they do this because I lose interest and don't finish reading.

Tony the Tigger

I was hoping there would be a way to add spending to their package. We want to give my niece and nephew some spending for their trip and it would be so convenient to add it like on board credit for a cruise. Maybe they do this because I lose interest and don't finish reading.

Wouldn't a gift card work for that?

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
I just gifted my son and his girlfriend 4 days and 3 nights at the Poly and in the parks. There is a grand baby in the future and hopefully they will really enjoy this before all the responsibilities of parenthood hit. I was so glad I could do it this way, I wanted them to spend as little money as possible. Yes a gift card would have worked, but this allowed me to pay for their room, dining and park admission. I think it is a useful thing to use. They are traveling from Indiana and I sent him a $200 gas card along with a $400 visa pre paid to get what they want. Disney can't cover it all, but the ability to do this was cool. Very easy to choose the options.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I just gifted my son and his girlfriend 4 days and 3 nights at the Poly and in the parks. There is a grand baby in the future and hopefully they will really enjoy this before all the responsibilities of parenthood hit. I was so glad I could do it this way, I wanted them to spend as little money as possible. Yes a gift card would have worked, but this allowed me to pay for their room, dining and park admission. I think it is a useful thing to use. They are traveling from Indiana and I sent him a $200 gas card along with a $400 visa pre paid to get what they want. Disney can't cover it all, but the ability to do this was cool. Very easy to choose the options.
That sounds a great gift! Congrats on the grand baby!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom