Two new Walt Disney World Resort offers available today

pektas

Does this mean no stay play and dine packages for 2018? Were planning a january 2019 trip and im assuming if they dont offer dining discounts in 2018 they likely wont in 2019 either

pektas

prmatz

I am curious about AP room discounts for our stay February 3-9. Would you anticipate these will be available soon? Or would you suggest applying the room only discount currently available (which I believe calculates to a whopping $50 for Port Orleans Riverside) as that's the best that'll be available? Thank you.

JohnD

I am curious about AP room discounts for our stay February 3-9. Would you anticipate these will be available soon? Or would you suggest applying the room only discount currently available (which I believe calculates to a whopping $50 for Port Orleans Riverside) as that's the best that'll be available? Thank you.

Book your room now with the current discount in order to hold your room. When the AP discount comes out, you can either change your reservation online through MDE to switch to that discount or call up WDW where a CM can assist you online.

prmatz

Book your room now with the current discount in order to hold your room. When the AP discount comes out, you can either change your reservation online through MDE to switch to that discount or call up WDW where a CM can assist you online.

Thank you - unfortunately... all I'm getting when I try to change my reservation to apply the current discount is, This room type is unavailable for the dates, party size or offer selected. Says that for ALL room types. Bummer.....

Minnesota disney fan

The just released Gift of Magic offer goes through April 14. You will probably need to wait until late December or January for travel dates past that.

I just checked with my travel for the Gift of Magic offer. We are already b ooked for 2/28 through 3/7, 2018, so I wanted to know if we qualified for the "discount". My TA said, Yes, you qualify. We can save you $60.00 total if you switch to an "upgrade" of a pool view room. She said we could get a river view room upgrade for only $200.00 more.
Wow, what a super discount!!!! How can I refuse a huge discount on my 3200.00 room package???
Sixty Dollars, Oh I can't wait to upgrade to get $60.00 off.
Does anyone notice the sarcasm here?
When Disney says, discount, they really mean you have to do an upgrade and we will shave off a very minimal, ridiculous amount for you".
What a ripoff.
I told the TA that we don't pool view as we don't swim and we want a quieter area. Also don't want a river view because we don't sit and stare out the window that much.
I can't believe this Gift of Magic offer. Are they all like that? Too bad Disney doesn't say what they really mean with these "discounts". That is: Yes, you qualify for our wonderful discount. All you have to do is "upgrade:" and we will save you $60.00 on your 3200 dollar bill. Wow, too good to pass up!!! grrrrr. Sign me, disappointed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom