2018 Military Ticket Promotion

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
I knew quite a few who did chose to remain in and make a career out of the Army after being drafted.
I knew some who, once receiving draft notices, ran to their nearest Air Force recruiter and tried to beat the reporting date... and liked it so much, they stayed for 20.

biggy H

Its just a pity this doesn't extend to UK military like a lot of other discounts do in the US...
Still a UK 14 or 21 day ticket are better value when we go for 2 or 3 weeks.

matt9112

Its just a pity this doesn't extend to UK military like a lot of other discounts do in the US...
Still a UK 14 or 21 day ticket are better value when we go for 2 or 3 weeks.

yeah I'm pretty sure you nailed it. your tickets are already insanely cheap.....

WDWBigEd

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
If you're stationed in the US and have a "Attached Forces ID Card" I think it does...

Correct if you at stationed in the US and have a Attached Forces ID Card you can buy US Military discounted tickets and stay at Shades of Green.

WDWBigEd

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Sorry to bring up an old topic, but I did not want to create a whole new one.

There has been an update to the promotion. This allows DOD Civilians and DOD Contractors with a valid CAC to purchase the tickets. This is only a test as of now and will run from now till 12/19/18.

Department of Defense personnel can take advantage of the Walt Disney World® Resort Military Salute room and ticket offers now through Dec. 19, 2018

U.S. military personnel have special limited-time room and ticket offers through Dec. 19, 2018. U.S. Department of Defense civilians and retired DOD civilians and full-time contract personnel and technical representatives ("DOD groups") can take advantage of these offers through Dec. 19, 2018.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom