deleted

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
For those longing for Osborne Lights, I had been critical of it for having outdated technology. Most of their lights were strings that went on and off as a string. There was only the one tunnel that had individually addressable and they were spread out rather sparsely.

For an idea of what WDW could do with a Christmas light display, I give you this...

peter11435

For those longing for Osborne Lights, I had been critical of it for having outdated technology. Most of their lights were strings that went on and off as a string. There was only the one tunnel that had individually addressable and they were spread out rather sparsely.

For an idea of what WDW could do with a Christmas light display, I give you this...

While very cool. I think part of the charm of the Osborne lights was its traditionalness. Which is why it lost something with the move from residential street and yet again with the conversion to LED.

bclane

Wow! Not as a Christmas light display, but as a love letter to Star Wars, that was great imo! Most impressive!

I still mourn the loss of the Osborne lights though. We used to go as much as possible and just get lost in the beauty of it all. I like the new Christmas stuff they are doing but none of it comes close to the Osborne lights for me personally.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member

Merry Darthmas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom