Changes coming to Epcot's musical act line-up

dreamscometrue

Having spent all but 3 years of my life here on the east coast of Canada, I am very, very familiar with the type of music that Bodh'aktan and Suroit play, and in fact, familiar with both of those acts as well. I loved Off Kilter very much, but people on these boards often complain of things being stale. So, Epcot entertainment gets switched up.. that's good! I saw Bodh'aktan last October 3 times (so great) and they had a wonderful crowd response. Alberta Bound is always well received, and Suroit is fun too. If you love toe tappin', fiddle based Quebecois/Acadian/Cajun style music, you'll likely enjoy both Bodh'aktan and Suroit. If not, move along.

(Bodh'aktan)

(Suroit)

Sonic Sunglasses

Nothing says "I'm drunk enough" more than listening to a set by a Bavarian yodeling band...
tumblr_lqllizMGOx1qzj97ao6_250.gif

NearTheEars

I love how they brought Bodh'aktan "back by popular demand" at the Canada pavillion, but no Off Kilter. They like to tease.

I'm sure if OK would agree to come back for just a month or two at a time, that would be possible. But they don't seem to do long term contracts anymore. Though since it was a WDW created band (right?) they could probably make that happen. A few of the guys still perform at the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom