New DDP and room charge tracking features in MDE app

Raineman

This.^^^^

It would always seem like every person at the front desk not checking in or out was inquiring about either dining credits and/or room charges.
We will be making sure we keep our receipts for each TS meal we have under the DDP, and checking the MDE app, so we can see our dining credit usage from now on. We actually got double charged for dining credits at Yak & Yeti during our last trip, and we didn't notice until our last TS ADR of our trip, when it was charged to our credit card. We were able to sort it out at the concierge desk at our resort before we left, but if we had taken a good look at the receipt at Y&Y, we would have noticed it right away.

cosmicgirl

I wonder if you're also able to see a history of where you spent the dining credits. The counter is definitely a step forward, but unless you can see the history it wouldn't help you to figure out what went wrong if things don't add up. The only other way to check for errors would be to check the app after every single use, which would be more trouble than checking the receipt that was just given to you.

Weather_Lady

Oh my gosh. I must be, like, 12, because even though I know that POS stands for "point of service" in this context, I can't stop giggling like Beavis and Butthead when I read this stuff. Nor do I think it will get any less funny, no matter what restaurant or store name precedes it or how many times I see it in MDE...

Resort-hotel-purchases.jpg

AmandaS.

Oh my gosh. I must be, like, 12, because even though I know that POS stands for "point of service" in this context, I can't stop giggling like Beavis and Butthead when I read this stuff. Nor do I think it will get any less funny, no matter what restaurant or store name precedes it or how many times I see it in MDE...
It can also mean Point of Sale, when I worked at Target I always giggled when they called the register the POS machine.

SL79

Once you've completed online check in, the room charge feature should appear.

I have the option to view charges for our upcoming September reservation (check in on 9/13, online check in has been completed).
I don't have the option for our upcoming December reservation (online check in available in 48 days).

I've checked in online but the view charges option still isn't showing in the app...

correcaminos

Resort-hotel-purchases.jpg
Well some do think that Starbucks isn't all that anyway LOL ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom