PHOTOS - Latest overlay at D-Living in Disney Springs

Maccabee18

So now its another store that sells apparel? What happened to the "living" aspect of D-Living? I love Disney but the merchandise quality has gotten extremely cheap looking, poor quality and focused on turn and burn. They should make better quality product that will last longer since they seem to have no problem charging an arm and a leg for everything else.

AndrewsJ

So now its another store that sells apparel? What happened to the "living" aspect of D-Living? I love Disney but the merchandise quality has gotten extremely cheap looking, poor quality and focused on turn and burn. They should make better quality product that will last longer since they seem to have no problem charging an arm and a leg for everything else.
"Living" requires apparel in most cases. How do you judge merchandise quality from pictures on the internet. Just curious.

Maccabee18

"Living" requires apparel in most cases. How do you judge merchandise quality from pictures on the internet. Just curious.

Did you not see the lackluster imagery used for the closing of UoE and GMR? It was so low key and looked very last minute. Almost all the stuff is made in China and looks of pretty cheap or poor quality. Half the displays with lights or gadgets when I got to WOD looks broken also, which means not meant to last.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I really like the D-Living concept and it's ability to be totally re-imagined three or four times/year.

That being said, this iteration seems very uninspired. I'll probably be skipping this one entirely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom