Florida Residents can get a free appetizer and valet parking at select signature restaurants

beertiki

If this stacks, I am ruined. If for $35 I can get the filet and an app, I might not eat anywhere else.

I do find this discount strange. Are they trying to get non AP guest? I would guess that if you lived an easy drive to any of these restaurants and did not have an AP, that you are not a fan of the Mouse, and would avoid property entirely.

piglet1

I was going to ask the same question, but my "perk" would be the free valet parking. We've booked the Fish, and valet parking at The BW would be excellent.

Eddie Garrison

This is worded very strangely to me.

"Florida residents can get a complimentary appetizer with each adult entrée purchased and valet parking at:"

It almost looks and reads as though you have to purchase an entree AND valet parking to be eligible for the "deal". What I mean is that if the valet parking was included in the deal, why not put it in the beginning with the complementary appetizer stating very clearly you also receive free valet parking?

The word placements of "AND" and "EACH" reads as though you have to purchase an entree and valet parking. It says nothing about complimentary valet parking. It only mentions a complimentary appetizer.

Look at it like this; Florida residents can get a complimentary appetizer with EACH adult entrée purchased AND valet parking.

I would think if another perk (which is a $25 perk) was to receive free valet parking. They word have worded it as; "Florida residents can get a complimentary appetizer and valet parking with each adult entrée purchased at:"

piglet1

Tough call on the valet parking - you make a good point, but Touring Plans says,

"To encourage Guests to dine at a few select signature restaurants, Jiko, Citricos, and Artist Point, Disney will be offering Florida residents a complimentary appetizer with each adult entree that’s purchased. This offer is only valid during dinner. In addition, Guests who are Florida residents who dine at these three restaurants will receive free valet parking. This limited time offer is only available through September 30."

It would be good to have this cleared up!

Mc2472

An Enticing Signature Dining Offer
Now through September 30, 2017, receive a select free appetizer and free valet parking with the purchase of an adult dinner entrée—at select Walt Disney World Resort restaurants.

Participating dining locations include:

For reservations, you can book online, or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.

Important Information
Cannot be combined with any other discounts, packages or offers. Cannot be used with Disney dining plans. Certain appetizers are excluded from this offer. Proof of Florida residency required—for each dining offer, you may provide any of the following: a valid Florida driver’s license, Florida state-issued ID card (must have Florida address) or a valid Florida-based military ID. Restaurant receipt must be presented for complimentary valet validation. Limit to one complimentary valet per reservation. This offer has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash in whole or part.

Eddie Garrison

An Enticing Signature Dining Offer
Now through September 30, 2017, receive a select free appetizer and free valet parking with the purchase of an adult dinner entrée—at select Walt Disney World Resort restaurants.

Participating dining locations include:

For reservations, you can book online, or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.

Important Information
Cannot be combined with any other discounts, packages or offers. Cannot be used with Disney dining plans. Certain appetizers are excluded from this offer. Proof of Florida residency required—for each dining offer, you may provide any of the following: a valid Florida driver’s license, Florida state-issued ID card (must have Florida address) or a valid Florida-based military ID. Restaurant receipt must be presented for complimentary valet validation. Limit to one complimentary valet per reservation. This offer has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash in whole or part.

See. That's MUCH better.

The way it was posted before left some doubt on the free valet parking. Not that we care since we have Tables in Wonderland and receive free valet parking anyway. Still. It read very strangely to me and wanted it cleared up for others as well.

Thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom