News New Theater to be built at the Magic Kingdom - now cancelled?

JoeCamel

Most I’ve been offered is a $25 gift card. Back when it was over in New York it was a crisp $20 bill. Either way, I’ll take a meal in exchange for watching TV in a well conditioned space.
I got $20 in the bungalows, the recruiter let me lie on the application so he could go home, I guess they had a quota.

capsshield

I don't understand how universal gets so much love. IoA is awfully cheap looking especially superhero Island and toon lagoon. The rides are no better than 6 flags Spidermans que is El cheapo and really takes the ride down a notch or two. I stayed at a on site hotel and had free fast pass access Harry Potter and Spiderman do not a park make.
I've been to Universal parks 3 times and every time I felt I should have gone to a Disney park.
I've never left a Disney park not wanting to return.
I will go see the new park eventually but not at expense of any Disney park time.
I think Disney knows this will happen with 70 percent of their guests

JoeCamel

I don't understand how universal gets so much love. IoA is awfully cheap looking especially superhero Island and toon lagoon. The rides are no better than 6 flags Spidermans que is El cheapo and really takes the ride down a notch or two. I stayed at a on site hotel and had free fast pass access Harry Potter and Spiderman do not a park make.
I've been to Universal parks 3 times and every time I felt I should have gone to a Disney park.
I've never left a Disney park not wanting to return.
I will go see the new park eventually but not at expense of any Disney park time.
I think Disney knows this will happen with 70 percent of their guests
How's that cube working out? You settling in? Lots of dust in the break room?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom