4th of July Fireworks 2017

EvilChameleon

I wonder why they're streaming the Magic Kingdom fireworks, when they could have done that last night and instead streamed the EPCOT fireworks tonight.

bclane

Original Poster
I wonder why they're streaming the Magic Kingdom fireworks, when they could have done that last night and instead streamed the EPCOT fireworks tonight.
That would have been nice. Someone will probably post a video at some point but live is always better.

bclane

Original Poster
Fireworks at MK last night were spectacular and at Epcot. tonight were just as good! :happy:
Awesome, sounds like you had a good time. I wanted to see the fireworks tonight at Epcot but got outvoted by the family. Went to Universal instead. Please post pics of the Epcot fireworks if you have them. :)

clemmo

I was at the Epcot fireworks parking was a disaster due to a major accident on Epcot center drive eastbound took me and many others an hour or more to get out then I ran out of fuel lol.

bclane

Original Poster
I was at the Epcot fireworks parking was a disaster due to a major accident on Epcot center drive eastbound took me and many others an hour or more to get out then I ran out of fuel lol.
Oh wow that sucks! I hope you enjoyed the fireworks at least.

shipley731

We drove down to WDW last night & watched the Epcot fireworks from the Yacht Club dock. I know it's not the same as being in the park, but we didn't get there until 8pm & didn't want to deal with the crowd. You could still feel some of the concussion waves from there. Spectacular. We topped off the evening with a great meal at Yachtsman Steakhouse.

surfsupdon

Definitely!
I often think they are better than MK fireworks. The Epcot NYE blows MK away, and I also think the Peace on Earth finale is better than Holiday Wishes. Not to mention Epcot's 30th Anniversary display was unreal!!!

MK has great fireworks, but Epcot seems so much more spectacular. Ya think too??

bclane

Original Poster
I often think they are better than MK fireworks. The Epcot NYE blows MK away, and I also think the Peace on Earth finale is better than Holiday Wishes. Not to mention Epcot's 30th Anniversary display was unreal!!!

MK has great fireworks, but Epcot seems so much more spectacular. Ya think too??
I love all the Disney fireworks so I'd have a hard time picking a favorite. I just feel blessed to get to enjoy them as often as I do. :happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom