2017 Candlelight Processional narrators and dining package details

officialtom

Got a FP lunch booked at the Rose and Crown for the Dec 5 show with Whoopi. Never seen it before and can't wait!

Dumb question though. Are the celeb narrators live on site, or are they pre-recorded?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
bomer-flag-outmagazine.jpg

He's known for White Collar, American Horror Story, and- my personal favorite- the Magic Mike movies :inlove:
So I guess those performances will be "Ladies' Night" at the Candlelight Processional...

Amos1784

Any one hear any rumors of Narrators for the 11/24-26 and 11/29-30 slots? It seems like a month(ish) away we should have some idea. I would think any major celebrity would have to be booked out farther in advance so the chance of getting a "lesser known" celebrity would be higher?

We do have a Candlelight package tentatively booked for the 27th but want to make sure that is the one we want to keep.

mickeysaver

Kurt Russell is a nice addition.

OMG, we booked for the 11th and we got Kurt Russell!!!! I feel like I just hit the lottery!!! I am so psyched!!! I am so glad we decided to take a chance on the "unknown narrator" instead of going with Warwick Davis. No offense to Mr. Davis, but I grew up with Kurt Russell being a part of my life's entertainment from the time I was old enough to watch anything longer than a commercial. I have always enjoyed his work. I am beyond excited and happy right now. Yipee!

OliveMcFly

I'll be there Nov 29 and saw Ana Gasteyer is the speaker which is cool. I've always been a huge SNL fan. We just have dinner reserved at 6:30 at San Angel Inn. Would getting the dinner package would be worth it or will we be alright getting seating at either the 5:00 or 8:15 show without the package?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I'll be there Nov 29 and saw Ana Gasteyer is the speaker which is cool. I've always been a huge SNL fan. We just have dinner reserved at 6:30 at San Angel Inn. Would getting the dinner package would be worth it or will we be alright getting seating at either the 5:00 or 8:15 show without the package?
If you want to do it the easy way, get the dining package. If you are eating at an Epcot table service anyway, the entry to the show probably wont cost you anything with the dining package.

If you want to standby it, be aware that the number of seats is getting smaller each year due to so many packages. and the seating is towards the back and sides. So you may have trees and support poles in the way.

I would recommend getting there at least 2 hours before show time if you are standbying and really want to be sure to get in.

OliveMcFly

If you want to do it the easy way, get the dining package. If you are eating at an Epcot table service anyway, the entry to the show probably wont cost you anything with the dining package.

If you want to standby it, be aware that the number of seats is getting smaller each year due to so many packages. and the seating is towards the back and sides. So you may have trees and support poles in the way.

I would recommend getting there at least 2 hours before show time if you are standbying and really want to be sure to get in.
That is very helpful, thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom