Lifetime Passholders

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Just out of sheer curiosity, what happens to people that have obtained lifetime passes in the past? Are those passes still viable at Disney or has Disney cut that off completely and given those people a different option?

(i.e., people that were injured during a ride malfunction, parade mishaps, etc.)

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
The later.
Of course it is...
tenor.gif

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
I actually struck up a conversation with a Disney CM while on the Disney World website via Chat room and asked her about the Cinderella Suite.
Her reply to me was that in order to book it you need a lot of fairy dust...told her I was all out. Where is Tinker Bell when you need her...

Last edited:

raven

I actually struck up a conversation with a Disney CM while on the Disney World website via Chat room and asked her about the Cinderella Suite.
Her reply to me was that in order to book it you need a lot of fairy dust...told her I was all out. Where is Tinker Bell when you need her...
AKA Fame and Fortune...preferably LOTS of fortune.

Disney1727

Just out of sheer curiosity, what happens to people that have obtained lifetime passes in the past? Are those passes still viable at Disney or has Disney cut that off completely and given those people a different option?

(i.e., people that were injured during a ride malfunction, parade mishaps, etc.)
Hey there. Was curious to see how uncommon these passes really are. My family is lucky enough to own one and they still work today!

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
My family is lucky enough to own one. ask if you have any questions

Does it get you access to everything (water and theme)? Or are there any limitations. Never seen one of those before - would be curious to see what it looks like. Could you snap and upload? Thanks in advance.

LW_

I am a Disney Lifetime Pass Holder. I received it when I was a child and have never used it since. I've always wondered if it would be denied, or if Disney workers wouldn't know how to respond to the pass. Would they make it a big deal that one of their lifetime pass holders entered the gate? Maybe they treat it like an annual pass and it's not a big deal. I've always wondered if they have my name, pictures, and other info on file. I do remember them taking pictures and all of the characters were there. I'm in my mid-40s now. Funny how I've had it all this time, never speak about it, never used it, and have always thought of how special it is.

Cmdr_Crimson

I've only heard of this one from the opening of EPCOT Center that a family received The Lifetime Silver Pass from Card Walker..And I wanna know if this family still has them..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom