Start playing Disney Phineas and Ferb Agent P's World Showcase Adventure directly from the web

TiggerDad

Not sure this is new. We were strongly encouraged to use our own phones to do the game over the internet back in December.

JeffBostock

Glad this was just posted. We were there today and we walked up to the kiosk to pick up a F.O.N.E. and the guests who were there as we got there were being told that they were out of phones. The cast member did not tell them they could use their own smartphone. So we walked away thinking my son wasn't going to be able to play.

Then I happened to be looking here today for any news updates and saw this! I must say, it worked better on my phone than it did using theirs in the past based on the windows phones we've used before.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Glad this was just posted. We were there today and we walked up to the kiosk to pick up a F.O.N.E. and the guests who were there as we got there were being told that they were out of phones. The cast member did not tell them they could use their own smartphone. So we walked away thinking my son wasn't going to be able to play.

Then I happened to be looking here today for any news updates and saw this! I must say, it worked better on my phone than it did using theirs in the past based on the windows phones we've used before.
Glad it helped you out!

Howdy

Lurker extraordinaire
Premium Member
This makes me so happy! My son LOVES this game and I was afraid that it was going to be going away. Glad that they did it this way because at this point the overhead cannot be very high for TDO

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom