Cars 3 sneak peek now playing at One Man's Dream

Bocabear

UGH! Cars3? I thought they were doing away with these crappy straight to video sequels after Pocohantas 3 and Cinderella 2... What absolute garbage!

Bocabear

I like Cars also...but not Cars 2 and now Cars3 and then Cars :The Return, and Cars the TV series... it is just regurgitation of what was a really fun movie dragged out until it is just plain stupid.

sgtbtlbailey

I agree on Pocahontas 3 and Cinderella 2, but this definitely isn't a straight to video sequel. We went to an event in Boston a few weeks ago (Road to the Races) where we got to take pictures with full size vehicles of Lightning McQueen, Cruz Ramirez and Jackson Storm and see a 15 minute preview of the movie with behind the scenes footage at Pixar including John Lasseter. While the first movie is my favorite, this one looks pretty cool and both of my kids (DD 12 and DS 5) had a blast.

ToyStoryMiss

I'm one of the 5 people who enjoyed Cars 2 and bought the Blu-Ray...having said that, there's plenty of other places they could put in a makeshift theater for these previews
I'm with you on that, I personally liked Cars 2 better than the original.

Honestly they should just show movie previews in the Path of the Jedi theatre. I mean, no one's really gonna miss that film!

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

memba-berries-south-park-memba-when-you-can-see-a-movie-of-walt-disney-for-an-atttraction-about-him.jpg

Kman101

Agreed. Show the movie previews where Path of the Jedi is.

Cars was OK. It's a nice movie. It's pretty standard storyline. The setting made for a great theme park land. I didn't really care either way for Cars 2. Cars 3 looks like it could be better I guess. Maybe a tad darker? It's a "full circle" storyline. Lightning's now aging, a new hotshot (who's a girl) comes into the picture .... eh ...

I'd rather be talking about Incredibles 2 coming out now instead.

NearTheEars

I like Cars also...but not Cars 2 and now Cars3 and then Cars :The Return, and Cars the TV series... it is just regurgitation of what was a really fun movie dragged out until it is just plain stupid.

I get the feeling that Cars 3 will be much more like Cars 1, and that's a good thing.
Cars 2 seemed like them trying to profit off of Larry the Cable Guy's popularity, except by the time it came out, people had mostly moved on from his comedy.

EricsBiscuit

I hate how they constantly jam those dam* previews in OMD! It's such a great film. At this point I just hope the move that attraction to MK on MSUSA. That would kick as*.

MuteSuperstar

And now starts 20 pages about how the original movie needs to be put back in.

What is the rationale for why it shouldn't?

The attraction is about Walt and his history - a sadly passe subject to a lot of the current crop of guests, I will grant - so why shouldn't they continue to show the nicely done movie at the end of said attraction?

There are plenty of other places to put this. If they want to dump OMD (which they shouldn't IMO, it is a very well done exhibit), go ahead and do it, but stop diluting it with these glorified commercials.

Last edited:

Bocabear

Maybe it is time to move OMD to EPCOT Communicore and create a real attraction out of it...a larger expanded retrospective. EPCOT seems like the right place for this type attraction if they are doing away with the Hollywood feel of the Studios....rather see it moved and retain it's dignity than use the theater for their latest lackluster sequel movies.

crxbrett

Is OMD still playing currently or is the Pixar TSL preview already in? Does anybody know the upcoming schedule? I was just curious what will be playing in the theater on my visit at the end of this Aug and beginning of Sep. Thanks!

Jeremy P

Is OMD still playing currently or is the Pixar TSL preview already in? Does anybody know the upcoming schedule? I was just curious what will be playing in the theater on my visit at the end of this Aug and beginning of Sep. Thanks!

The next preview to take over should be for Coco or Thor: Ragnarok but I'm not sure if that will happen by early September or not. The models of TSL and SW:GE should be open by that time as I know they're currently working on them behind some walls inside OMD

crxbrett

The next preview to take over should be for Coco or Thor: Ragnarok but I'm not sure if that will happen by early September or not. The models of TSL and SW:GE should be open by that time as I know they're currently working on them behind some walls inside OMD

Ah, okay. Thanks! I am hoping to see One Man's Dream again this visit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom