Pandora LE Magic Band

disneygeek90

Original Poster
There's been a Limited Edition Pandora Magic Band released today. Looks like it is on both Disney shopping apps currently and at least one shop in AK. I'm planning on seeing if they have it in Disney Springs tonight as I won't be able to make it to AK before it's early close. They look pretty cool!!
MB.JPG

Link

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I ordered 3 of them....

Since they are limited edition bands, I'm hoping they will include special effects at ACE touchpoints, like other LE bands do.

disneygeek90

Original Poster
I ordered 3 of them....

Since they are limited edition bands, I'm hoping they will include special effects at ACE touchpoints, like other LE bands do.
I'm hoping they do too! At a minimum they should have special effects at the Pandora touch points and hopefully DAK Entrance, I would think.

LAKid53

Premium Member
I'm hoping they do too! At a minimum they should have special effects at the Pandora touch points and hopefully DAK Entrance, I would think.

The guy that runs Magicband Collectors usually posts a video showing any special effects. We'll just have to wait until Saturday....

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Does anyone know if the sold-separately bands come with the screwdriver you get with a MagicKeeper? I'd like to mix and match different colored "pucks" with some of the new MBs I ordered.

WDWmom4

I ordered 3 of them....

I know this is a bad question, but I am clueless when it comes to magic bands. If I order one of these, how can I activate it for our trip in July? I already ordered new bands for me and my family.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I know this is a bad question, but I am clueless when it comes to magic bands. If I order one of these, how can I activate it for our trip in July? I already ordered new bands for me and my family.
There's a code on the back, 12 digits I believe. You enter that into your MyDisneyExperience profile. It'll be active for all future trips, it's not linked specifically to your July trip.

LAKid53

Premium Member

When you receive your magicbands, log into the MDE account for each member of your family. Choose Magicbands and Cards from the drop down menu. You will bring up a list of current magicbands and cards. Scroll down to the bottom to the Don't See a Purchased Magicband? section. Click on the Link button. A window will pop up, asking what you want to link. Select Magicband. A new window pops up, instructing you to enter the ID number printed on the inside back of your band. Once that is done, click on Next. You will be asked to select the person to link the magicband to and then confirm that selection. Once all those steps are completed, you should see the magicband listed in your MDE account. The picture of the linked band should show the color and graphics, which makes it easy to tell them apart, especially if you have dozens in your accpunt, as I do. Tip - don't have more than 3 or 4 bands listed as active as this can really mess up bands working properly.

Good luck!

LAKid53

Premium Member
Thanks. Do you know if they have them at merchandise locations and/or resort check-in desks?

Wouldn't the screwdriver supplied in an eyeglasses repair kit also work? The screws in my frames are tiny and thus the screwdriver head is too. You can purchase the kit at just about every drugstore...plus you can take it with you everywhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom