Thomas Mazloum named Senior Vice President, Resorts and Transportation Operations at WDW

asianway

They mostly do. It's called charging for parking at the TTC.

MK is set up so that if you're not staying at Disney resort (which charges a premium as a sort of hidden resort fee for transportation), you have to first go to the TTC. And the only way to get to the MK from the TTC is ferry or monorail. And they both need each other to handle opening and closing crowds.

So, no, WDW will never charge to ride the monorail (besides already doing so in premium resort fees and TTC parking).
Nonsense. By that logic parking at the other 3 parks should be reduced. The dvc owners now pay for a fraction of it, that's it

montyz81

You actually think anyone in key positions of power at TWDC gives a damn about Walt Disney and his vision for EPCOT?

That is cuter than Baby Groot ... so adorable.
I think that is what I was trying to say, hence the reason for the suggested new names that I proposed.
I think removing it will cost enough to scare the investors into keeping it around.

Last edited:

jbolen2

They mostly do. It's called charging for parking at the TTC.

MK is set up so that if you're not staying at Disney resort (which charges a premium as a sort of hidden resort fee for transportation), you have to first go to the TTC. And the only way to get to the MK from the TTC is ferry or monorail. And they both need each other to handle opening and closing crowds.

So, no, WDW will never charge to ride the monorail (besides already doing so in premium resort fees and TTC parking).

I might have been told wrong but it seems like way back someone told me that you had to have a ticket to ride it back in the early days of wdw.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I think that is what I was trying to say, hence the reason for the suggested new names that I proposed.
I think removing it will cost enough to scare the investors into keeping it around.

Why remove it?, One day the trains will not run, followed by another and infrastructure will be allowed to rot in place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom