Summer 2017 operating hours updated

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
We're going in early August... seems hours across the board are shorter than the same period in 2016 (except for Hollywood Studios, but instead a late night EMH that was available in 2016 is not available in 2017)... is it likely that they will be extended as we get closer to that period or is what we see now pretty solidly what it will be in 3 months?

Upvote 0

yeti

Would it be safe to assume that they haven't scheduled the last two weeks of August and that's why HEA is going dark then? Seems weird that they have it starting up again in September.

Upvote 0

Kevin_W

Were you there? It was awful. Absolutely awful.

No, I wasn't but I can believe that. I was there a week later when MK closed at midnight or 1AM every night with EMH until 2AM. So this is a ~15-21% reduction in hours from 2 years ago.

I'd assume it's because of the late nights over in AK and the staffing is needed over there. But I'd think they would benefit by drawing the crowds over 2 parks instead of 1.

Upvote 0

Rumrunner

Do not understand why MK closes at 10 PM in June-that is too early for the price charged for tickets. It would be a bit fairer for patrons if that was 11 PM. and could enjoy the evening cooling. Sorry just seems cheap to me to close so early.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom