Maharajah Jungle Trek tiger exhibit closed for refurbishment

_mickey_

I didn't realize they had a pair - several years ago it was all female.

We're lucky enough that our local zoo (Columbus) has had tiger cube twice over the past few years. They are adorable! It would be nice to see them at AK.

I'm a Buckeye alumni, and my last year in college I practically lived at the Columbus zoo - love that place! Hands down one of the best (if not the best) zoo in the United States. With the recent expansions (the Polar and Savannah regions) at the Columbus Zoo, it's getting closer to matching AK in terms of size!

On another side note, I would love to get Jack Hanna to improve the atrocious zoos in New England!

No Name

I tried finding some leaves on the Marijuana Jungle Trek but walked away empty-handed. Hopefully the refurb will fix this issue.

And don't tell PeTA that they have breeding programs! :eek:

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
I'm a Buckeye alumni, and my last year in college I practically lived at the Columbus zoo - love that place! Hands down one of the best (if not the best) zoo in the United States. With the recent expansions (the Polar and Savannah regions) at the Columbus Zoo, it's getting closer to matching AK in terms of size!

On another side note, I would love to get Jack Hanna to improve the atrocious zoos in New England!
Cleveland Zoo for the win! Seriously, their new tiger exhibit beats the pants off AK's, at least in my opinion

_mickey_

Cleveland Zoo for the win! Seriously, their new tiger exhibit beats the pants off AK's, at least in my opinion

Do you mean Columbus Zoo? Cleveland Zoo is nice too (I like the rain forest Dome), but Columbus' Zoo is still 10x better (than Cleveland's Zoo)!

Rider

Tigers are back on exhibit with a new shelter.

IMG_2651.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom