Terralina Crafted Italian - Portobello at Disney Springs closing soon for major refurbishment

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Friday, January 5, 2018. An extension is being built on the side of the restaurant facing Paddlefish.

IMG_0057.JPG

gatordoc

Reservations now available through MDE - made one for December. Availability appears to begin at the end of July. I would suspect opening will be some time before that as it seems WDW restauarant openings recently have not taken ADRs for an initial period of time

Walt d

Really?

I have found this place to be a gem of WDW dining for the last decade (when I finally discovered it hiding in plain sight). I really hope they won't destroy it. Just had an amazing lunch there last month. Food quality, service and value considerably higher than the typical WDW location (leaving out the signatures). ... From what I can tell, Paddlefish -- which I enjoyed as Fulton's -- was blanded down, given the now all-important upstairs, outdoor bar deal and raised prices closer to WDW levels. I really don't want to see that at Portobello. Can you imagine a place that serves quality Italian food at Disney with all lunch entrees in the teens (or less) and offers 20% DVC discounts and a loyalty card program? I don't want to lose that ...I'm not eating $30 pasta because it's at WDW. No way. Not happening. Still have a functioning brain!
This menu sounds amazing who cares about the Magic Kingdom I could spend all my time they’re eating wonderful Italian food ..

ItlngrlBella

I’m very excited for this. Tony Matuano is from the town I live in and besides executive chef of Spiaggia in Chicago (world-renowned), he owned a small trattoria in our town for years and it was amazing. This will definitely will be on our “to dine” list. PS: I’ve had the Pecorino chips at his restaurant they had here in WI, and they are AMAZING.

Rteetz

I’m very excited for this. Tony Matuano is from the town I live in and besides executive chef of Spiaggia in Chicago (world-renowned), he owned a small trattoria in our town for years and it was amazing. This will definitely will be on our “to dine” list. PS: I’ve had the Pecorino chips at his restaurant they had here in WI, and they are AMAZING.
I had no idea he was from WI.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom