Prince Charming Regal Carrousel scheduled for refurbishment

PiratesMansion

So they changed the name to make it fit the theme better, and you think it is ridiculous. Just keeping track.

I don't personally think that Prince Charming fits the theme BETTER than Cinderella. It's roughly equivalent. Even if it is technically "his castle" since he lived their first, again, it's not Prince Charming Castle. I personally find it overly wordy and forced, but obviously YMMV. Does the name really matter? Probably not. But they could easily come up with something less ridiculous IMO.

ToTBellHop

I don't personally think that Prince Charming fits the theme BETTER than Cinderella. It's roughly equivalent. Even if it is technically "his castle" since he lived their first, again, it's not Prince Charming Castle. I personally find it overly wordy and forced, but obviously YMMV. Does the name really matter? Probably not. But they could easily come up with something less ridiculous IMO.
I just wish the company would stop its #WarOnApostrophes

Brent_S

Felt like a punch to the gut when I first saw the headline... and still not really relieved. Our last day for our trip is the day it's set to open again, hopefully it opens early or at least on time otherwise my daughter will be super bummed (see: avatar with her on said attraction).

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Wednesday, April 26.

IMG_9503.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom