Star Lord from Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Walt Disney World

Launchpad McQuack

This might be a dumb question, but where exactly is this M&G? I haven't been in One Man's Dream since Feb 2015 (didn't go to DHS during our Nov 2016 trip and only spent a half day there in April 2017 because our then one year old just had so much more to do at the other parks, especially MK). Is there pretty clear signage once inside, and how is the wait usually?

Thanks!

Cmdr_Crimson

This might be a dumb question, but where exactly is this M&G? I haven't been in One Man's Dream since Feb 2015 (didn't go to DHS during our Nov 2016 trip and only spent a half day there in April 2017 because our then one year old just had so much more to do at the other parks, especially MK). Is there pretty clear signage once inside, and how is the wait usually?

Thanks!

This video shall help...

ItlngrlBella

We went to see Star Lord and Groot about three weeks ago. I didn't read up on it previously, so we thought it was going to be full-size groot. Regardless, Baby Groot was still pretty neat and interactive (well, as interactive as he can be! Lol). Peter Quill had the right voicing and mannerisms, but not as good as a copy, face-wise,as @ItlngrlBella had in her video. Still, we all enjoyed it, even my little one who is scared of everything. In the pics below, we played peak-a-Groot, and we got a kick out of that.
View attachment 229587

View attachment 229588

View attachment 229589

Cute pics!!

RAXIP

Thanks. I keep looking for it on the app, and I’m not finding anything.

They are not listed in the app or on the Times Guide. Hours are currently 10am-8pm.

It’s pretty cool except I was expecting big groot but it’s baby groot from the second movie.
;)
009BF10D-EE0D-4B52-82AB-416F867078FE.jpeg
41CB6B40-5D61-4803-8175-9E3A98B2E8D5.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom