Doc McStuffins to appear at Disney's Animal Kingdom

YodaMan

I posted about this roughly 2 months ago. Interesting that it's coming true. Wondering if it means she'll eventually get the boot from the Disney Junior Live on Stage show and if whichever character that replaces her in the show replaces her meet and greet outside the soundstage.

Clowd Nyne

My friends were going down and asked me specifically where Doc was. There is a demand for her and with the state of things at Hollywood it seems they aren't making people fork out the money for the half park just to see her. This is a good development in my eyes. Chip and Dale will be fine you can meet them in a few places around the world.

Clowd Nyne

I posted about this roughly 2 months ago. Interesting that it's coming true. Wondering if it means she'll eventually get the boot from the Disney Junior Live on Stage show and if whichever character that replaces her in the show replaces her meet and greet outside the soundstage.
PJ Masks are getting big maybe they show up there

brb1006

Still baffled that Lambie isn't another character to be meetable from Doc Mcstuffins. Come one she loves hugs for crying out loud. Talk about a missed opportunity for kids to go up to hug her.
latest

Last edited:

Biff215

Eventually maybe, but doubt it will be soon with the renewal of a 5th season. If anything this shows there's enough demand for her and they hope it might draw guests back to Rafiki's.

I agree it makes very little sense, and reeks of cost cutting when you lose two characters for one.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Well... it would make a little sense for DMcS to be at Rafiki Planet Watch. Doc's whole schtick of taking care of sick/injured toys is to help children not to fear doctors (and maybe want to become one themselves by playing a medical professional at home [I'm not going to say "playing doctor"]).

And at Planet Watch, they take care of live animals... so... connections.

21stamps

Well... it would make a little sense for DMcS to be at Rafiki Planet Watch. Doc's whole schtick of taking care of sick/injured toys is to help children not to fear doctors (and maybe want to become one themselves by playing a medical professional at home [I'm not going to say "playing doctor"]).

And at Planet Watch, they take care of live animals... so... connections.
...and the Vet there is a part of that area of the park, as well as an activity in Wilderness Explorers.
I'm not quite understanding how Chip and Dale make more sense than Doc McStuffins.

AndyS2992

I'm surprised Planet Watch is even still there, it's always completely deserted when I go there, people seem to ride the train and then get straight back in line to head back :/

DisneyDreamer08

My 6 year old is obsessed with Rafiki's Planet Watch! She loves all the little exhibits, the petting zoo, one time we watched a bunny getting its ears cleaned. On our last trip I think she spent a good hour over there. Both my girls also love Doc Mcstuffins and I think the pet vet Doc fits perfectly over there. We are excited for this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom