ESPN Wide World of Sports Jostens Center to change name

asianway

Never understood this particular partnership. They never did cobranded merch, right? I think they produced some gifts for 20 year perfect runners a ring of some sort that's it

AndyS2992

The sponsorship deal is over, yet people will ask what does the 'J' stand for and people will say 'Jostens' so the name will still be attached without them paying a penny. Surely something like 'ESPN Sports Center' or something would be much better..

dreamfinder

I believe sold of the older runDisney medals were tagged Jostens on the back. But I think in this case they were going more for the cheer/youth sports that use the venue. People who might buy class rings and such.

Bolt

The sponsorship deal is over, yet people will ask what does the 'J' stand for and people will say 'Jostens' so the name will still be attached without them paying a penny. Surely something like 'ESPN Sports Center' or something would be much better..
Pretty sure 'ESPN Sports Center' would be the most confusing name for a building as they have quite a few other 'sports centers' there.

asianway

This reeks of an extension being negotiated

Next Big Thing

Name change officially made:
IMG_0744.JPG

IMG_0729.JPG

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom