BREAKING NEWS - MVP Parade coming back to WDW!

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
Just stick some lightbulbs on the float, add a desert party, premium viewing spots, and run int continuously for a decade. No one will know the difference. They're just idiot tourists right?

The_Jobu

Aw man, I thought this was a Mickey's Villains Party parade or something I didn't know about.

Actually got excited there for a minute....

draybook

pats2.jpg

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Remember when the actual Super Bowl MVP showed up for the parade? And there was the decently-cool, "I'm going to Disney World!" commercial after the game? Ahhh, those were the days...

RSoxNo1

Some of us aren't morally bankrupt, so no, no I am not a patriots fan.
Morally bankrupt? Explain.

Or perhaps you're confusing the Patriots with the most overpaid man in sports, Roger Goodell. The man who looked the other way despite overwhelming evidence against Ray Rice but suspended the face of his sport four games because there was a greater than 0% chance he committed an equipment violation?

Or is it simply that you're a fan of another team and can't possibly fathom that a team can have sustained success and you're predisposed to think that the only possible way is that they cheat.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to watch ESPN where I'm sure they're spending the bulk of the time talking about how the NFL overlooked the PSI issues between the Steelers and Giants because the Rooney's and the Mara's don't dictate policy for the league. Or perhaps they'll be focusing on CrowdNoiseGate... Oh wait, that's not a thing because the league and ESPN didn't make it one?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom