New Bon Voyage Breakfast character dining coming to Trattoria al Forno

Kman101

I edited my above comment before I read this.
Is it something a boy would like?

Probably. Flynn plays a large role. I'm unique I guess but I'm a guy and not exactly their target demo. I really enjoyed it. What other movies has your son seen that he liked in terms of "princess movies"? Just trying to maybe get an idea ... I felt it was far more enjoyable than Frozen which I felt wasn't the same as past Princess movies. That's just me. I know it wasn't at all geared towards me LOL but it just felt ... different than all the movies before. I didn't think it was a bad movie per say but I feel like other Disney movies better appealed to all demographics.

21stamps

Probably. Flynn plays a large role. I'm unique I guess but I'm a guy and not exactly their target demo. I really enjoyed it. What other movies has your son seen that he liked in terms of "princess movies"? Just trying to maybe get an idea ... I felt it was far more enjoyable than Frozen which I felt wasn't the same as past Princess movies. That's just me. I know it wasn't at all geared towards me LOL but it just felt ... different than all the movies before. I didn't think it was a bad movie per say but I feel like other Disney movies better appealed to all demographics.

He absolutely loved Frozen for about a year after it came out.. he won't admit that he likes it now...but I know he still does.lol

He's watched Moana and Brave countless times. Those are really the only 2 "princess" movies that he enjoys. I don't think he considers them "princessy"

Besides those 2 and Star Wars his fave Disney movies are Swiss Family Robinson, The Black Cauldron, and The Sword and the Stone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom