Main Street Emporium columns refurbishment

WDWtraveler

Original Poster
Photo update as of Tuesday, July 4, 2017.

IMG_9784.JPG

Now...for new Main Street exterior refurbishments....as of Tuesday, July 4th.

IMG_9786.JPG

And over in Adventureland....Island Supply (sunglasses) exterior refurbishment. The interior remains open.

IMG_9787.JPG

Sped2424

castlecake2.0

In spirit but sadly not in application :(. I truly think they would make more money as a magic shop than a generic Disney store if done right look at Potter (wizards wheezes prank items for one).

That store looks cool but I wonder what sales numbers are actually like? I also remeber there used to be a little joke shop in the carriage house building across from Yankee Trader at haunted mansion way way back that I bought an invisible dog leash at for $8 and it was my favourite thing.

jmuboy

That store looks cool but I wonder what sales numbers are actually like? I also remeber there used to be a little joke shop in the carriage house building across from Yankee Trader at haunted mansion way way back that I bought an invisible dog leash at for $8 and it was my favourite thing.
Hall of Champuons into the new again old Magic Shop. I doubt this means Main Street is reverting away from its current generic mall-like feel. But it would be nice if Disney World world would offer us some variety on Main Street once again.

Pixieish

Hall of Champuons into the new again old Magic Shop. I doubt this means Main Street is reverting away from its current generic mall-like feel. But it would be nice if Disney World world would offer us some variety on Main Street once again.

Agreed. I feel like it's all the same stuff, basically everywhere in the parks...with a few exceptions like Memento Mori.

COProgressFan

I loved that invisible dog leash as a kid too! One of my first WDW souvenirs. Good times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom