2016 Christmas Week Phase Closing watch

righttrack

Just wanted to say despite the crowds, New Year's at Epcot was amazing and fun. There is a reason for all those crowds. It's a great time. A huge party.

Bandini

Just wanted to say despite the crowds, New Year's at Epcot was amazing and fun. There is a reason for all those crowds. It's a great time. A huge party.
That's what everyone says about NYE at Epcot. The best party around. One of these days, I'd love to go. It looks like the one NYE experience that isn't overrated.

righttrack

That's what everyone says about NYE at Epcot. The best party around. One of these days, I'd love to go. It looks like the one NYE experience that isn't overrated.

It sort of became this community for a while. Disney was well-prepared for the crowds with the drink and snack carts dispersed as well as dance floors to eat up people who wanted to be on them. Sure the fireworks were just illuminations plus a few others (as the countries celebrated their New Years and a main local NYE fireworks show), but there was something magical about it. People also go to WDW with the most significant people in their lives. You got to see how everybody wished their family and significant others Happy New Years and wished those around them. I live 40 minutes from Times Square but I've never celebrated NYE there. I'm happy I did it at Epcot.

Disorbust

I com]pletely agree about NYE at Epcot. Crowds were nuts but it was worth it. We have been here since the 27th and the crowds now are at their worse. Really bad planning on Disneys part.

Bandini

I com]pletely agree about NYE at Epcot. Crowds were nuts but it was worth it. We have been here since the 27th and the crowds now are at their worse. Really bad planning on Disneys part.
What do you mean by really bad planning on Disney's part? Is stuff understaffed?

RSoxNo1

What do you mean by really bad planning on Disney's part? Is stuff understaffed?
I wasn't year this year, but the week between Christmas and New Years is always crazy. Generally, I think Disney does an excellent job with handling the crowds.

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
This "loophole" ramp dumps you into the entry road for the TTC parking lot just after the toll booths past the junction of World Drive. Isn't the cast lot in back of MK on the corner of Reams and Center?
yes, but transportation and Poly cast use what used to be Chip and Dale. So some of them came around the back side of MK wanting to get in the side gate, that was blocked, then the loop was closed for them to return through the main parking entrance, making them go alllll the way to the next exit and back down. It was a mess

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom