PHOTOS - MAC Nutcracker Sweet show at Disney Springs

dreamfinder

From it's extremely short lifespan and logos/product all over the place, I'd almost think this is something being put on by MAC and not Disney. Here for a few days, then another mall for a few days, then another one, etc.

Bolt

From it's extremely short lifespan and logos/product all over the place, I'd almost think this is something being put on by MAC and not Disney. Here for a few days, then another mall for a few days, then another one, etc.
It runs through the weekend.

dreamfinder

It runs through the weekend.

Hence the short lifespan comment. If it was through WDW I'd expect to see it around until sometime in December, rather than through a DS tenant just using common space at DS. It just strikes me to be very similar to the "fashion shows" that pop up at the shopping malls near me from time to time.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for getting more entertainment/event type things at DS, I just don't think we can congratulate TDO/WDW for this one.

Stitchon

M.A.C. does traveling events to support their major product launches. This was one such event. My local mall gets them every quarter or so.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom