Holidays at Disney's Hollywood Studios 2016

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

LaurSki13

They don't have anything scheduled for the week of November 7th. Still think they'll be running Star Wars fireworks that week?

dvitali

Still want to know where and when they will turn on the snow machine in DHS. Did they save the snow machines from the street of America and put them on either Main Street and / or Sunset buildings or are they just on those projections towers for Jingle Bam.

MagicHappens1971

Still want to know where and when they will turn on the snow machine in DHS. Did they save the snow machines from the street of America and put them on either Main Street and / or Sunset buildings or are they just on those projections towers for Jingle Bam.
I believe they used to do snow during Frozen Summer Fun too if I'm not mistaken

Jon81uk

Does anyone know if you will be able to pull off both Jingle Bell (6:45pm) and Fantasmic (7:00pm)? Or a better way to ask, how long is Jingle Bell?

I don't think it is possible to do it with the current Star Wars spectacular and I expect that to continue.

Of course if the fireworks are before Fantasmic you could watch and then make your way to the ampitheater, but you would be at the back, standing and miss the first part of the show.

Jon81uk

I believe that I was able to see both shows on the same night over the summer, but I do not remember which show was first and what time each show took place.

Fantasmic may have been first but I am not completely sure.

If Fantasmic is first by 15 minutes then you can't see the whole of both shows as F! is 22 minutes.
But in the summer they had 30 minutes between shows, as the park was open later making it easier, but still a rush to see both.

YodaMan

Ah that is correct. Now I remember, I saw Fantasmic first and then rushed over to Center Stage to see Star Wars.

They really should use this schedule during the holiday season so that people don't have to choose between one show or the other.

The week of Thanksgiving, there are 2 Fantasmic performances a night so people don't have to choose. I imagine the same will be true the week (or 2) of Christmas.

rudyjr13

Thanks everyone for the info. I thought it was odd for them to have one at 6:45 and the other at 7:00 when the park was open until 9:00 for extra magic hours on the night we are going (12/2). Does anyone know the runtime for the Start Wars show which I would think will be similar for the new Holiday show?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom