Sbandieratori gone?

World_Showcase_Lover007

I'm sure some people will miss them, but the flag wavers were simply lipstick on a pig. They were brought in to gloss over the unhide-able fact that the Italy pavilion has no attractions, permanent exhibits, film or any type of entertainment except for overpriced restaurants and retail. It's quite a shame because the pavilion itself has such great architecture.

If you are not hungry, what more can you do beside pass the pavilion by? Whenever I saw the flag wavers, all it did was remind me of how WDW management was unwilling to create/build some type of permanent entertainment. People have said it many times before, why isn't there a gondola boat ride?

Cmdr_Crimson

Saw one of them playing the tour guide at Flights of Wonder in AK.

I had the same situation before...The guy that was playing the tour guide during the show I saw looked familiar to me..
t-1421462788-IMG_0900.JPG

He was a WS Player...
IMG_3648.JPG

But, Many (like me) will remember that he played Otis T Wren at The Adventurers Club.
2992158647_d29e6eba3d.jpg

Plus recently I saw him at Universal as he also is the Makeup artist at the Horror Makeup show..
DSC00063a.jpg

I find him to be pretty funny and some of the stuff he does is Hilarious! :hilarious:

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom