Guest relations services being tested in the Magic Kingdom's Tomorrowland

wdwfan22

Nice Try, Perhaps on NYE, Christmas and other really busy times where one would expect lines, Not everyday all day long from rope drop to close which is the CURRENT reality at every GR at WDW.

Just visit DL and take a look at their GR lines maybe a dozen people wanting to buy tours or getting same day dining reservations that's what WDW used to be like not the chaos which reigns now.

I'd suggest finding a better job where you will be rewarded for your loyalty

Sorry you are wrong. Guest Relations lines have always been long before magic bands and after. Disneyland resort also has long lines at Guest Relations.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I really hate to call you out, cause I usually agree with most everything you say, but for once I must. I know for a fact, from first hand visual experience, that the GR lobbies at all four parks do not have lines "out the door from open to close". Do they fluctuate throughout the day? Yes. Are the lines usually out the door at around park closing? Yes. I have been visiting the parks every week since last summer and have yet to see the masses lined up as you claim they constantly are.

To be fair the last time I vacationed in the park was in May 15' and at that time GR was indeed as I described it which was one reason I decided that I would not renew our AP's that year, Last time I visited DHS (to see Osborne Lights one last time) was a couple of days before WDW marathon '16 and GR was pretty busy even then.

Daveeeeed

To be fair the last time I vacationed in the park was in May 15' and at that time GR was indeed as I described it which was one reason I decided that I would not renew our AP's that year, Last time I visited DHS (to see Osborne Lights one last time) was a couple of days before WDW marathon '16 and GR was pretty busy even then.
That's why they can use another, Ubwas there at that time too, HWS' GR was especially busy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom