Holiday character brunch at 1900 Park Fare!

mishel635

Original Poster
Just wanted to share that I just booked a holiday character brunch at 1900 Park Fare! Dates are 11/20-11/26 and 12/18-1/1.
1 dining credit! Although it seems like it should be called a lunch with hours being 12:45-2:00 but I'm not complaining! I will just have to order a mimosa to make it more "brunch-like". ;)

meganwdw

I just booked ours for Decemeber 18! I agree that it should be called lunch since we are set for 1:15! I'm not complaining, though, b/c it is perfect timing leading up to MVMCP that evening! So excited!!

Last edited:

21stamps

I am thinking about changing my brunch reservation to breakfast. Does anyone know if there is any difference in the food or characters between the 2 options?

mishel635

Original Poster
I don't know for sure, but I don't think there's a difference in the characters. I looked at the menus on the app, and brunch definitely has more options than breakfast, especially more lunch and dessert type items. Also the brunch lists Mickey waffles as an option and the breakfast does not. Hope this helps. Have a great trip!

21stamps

I don't know for sure, but I don't think there's a difference in the characters. I looked at the menus on the app, and brunch definitely has more options than breakfast, especially more lunch and dessert type items. Also the brunch lists Mickey waffles as an option and the breakfast does not. Hope this helps. Have a great trip!
Thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom